Thursday 31 March 2011

FISH SKULLS AND CATS

Two more sets of ATCs arrived today for my SOMETHING FISHY swap
The first set was  from Deezy in the Netherlands

Once again the camera cannot capture the colours of these. Deezy has created  a text background with I believe a fish which is highlighted with metallic pens which shimmer just like real fish lovely.

The other set was from Evie in the USA

Evie sent 3 different cards   a  tropical scene  a Zentangle  and a very dimensional card with the definition of Paradise all so different  and interesting.
So  there is going to be a wonderful selection of cards to go into the swap.

On my crafting front this is a photo of my room after I created the STITCH IN TIME tin and video , chaos I always work in such a mess.

It is a wonder I can find anything
After a bit of a tidy up I started on the the DAY OF THE DEAD Dotee's  for Palma's swap over at  milliande.com These were fun to make and gave me a chance to get carried away.





I also made a start on cat themed ATCs for Rachels swap also on milliande.com.


I do miss having a cat around but what with the big black Lab and the fact that I encourage birds it would not be fair.


Lastly today I signed up to this  what a wonderful idea I do hope I am lucky enough to get one.


makikohastings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment