Wednesday 7 July 2010

JOURNAL PAGES AND BELLA'S WALK ON THE BEACH





I never thought I would be saying this but I have two more journal pages ready for a swap on milliande.com .I have tried the whole journal thing in the past but never kept it up but hey this is my third month.
I think the fact I am given a prompt helps and this month it was A MAN OF TWO MINDS AND

YOURE A QUEEN AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH . it took a lot of thought but I am quite happy with the results. the last two months I sent without taking a photograph so i just had to hope they would arrive.
Another ongoing swap is to make a spirit doll with natural elements included . I really enjoyed the last swap I created MEME and I was lucky enough to have BELLA sent to me from KIT.
So I thought Bella would enjoy a trip to the beach to look for items and she came up trumps (well almost) I put her down to take a photo and to my amazement she was sat by a crab (dead ) so best not to use but the only one I found. But better than that a piece of seaweed in front of her was a perfect Heart .(this means something ) how strange was that. Anyway I think she enjoyed the trip .

No comments:

Post a Comment