Monday 10 January 2011

DAY 10





I hope this post loads with a font colour that I can read I just could not correct it yesterday.I suppose these blogs are a little boring with me just posting journal pages but nothing much is happening. The weather has been horrible today wet and windy and really dull. But I feel ashamed saying that when some parts of the world are being declared disaster areas.
Back to my creating I managed to get the last of the Atcs done today I will post a picture tomorrow and I have done today's journal page. Milliandes prompt included dragonflies and water theme and I used a photo for the first time today. I had taken it last year on my iphone and it is of my wildlife pond. I thought this was quite appropriate for today's page and I am really pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment