Sunday 9 January 2011




I am now beginning to get addicted to my daily art prompt from milliande at

http://www.milliande.com/art-journal-january-2011.html the anticipation of what we will be asked to do starts building from early morning. So much so that I am checking for emails on a regular basis. Of course this does mean that I have little time for much else. Today I did manage at last to produce ATCs to send to Rachel for the Dolls House swap. I have been agonizing over this swap for weeks and I was going to pull out but today an idea came and I was pleased with the end result. Now all that is left outstanding is a tea and cake ATC swap and my monthly journal page swap.
On top of that I really want to take more photos and make an effort to learn how to use my camera properly after all there is no point in having good equipment if you do not use it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment