Friday 1 April 2011

MORE FISH AND A WEE ITEM FROM ITALY

Yet another set of ATCs arrived today all the way from the USA.  These Koi carp swam in from Beth  with an envelope so well sealed I am sure customs would have given up trying to open it. But this was a good thing because it meant the cards were well protected. Beth's Koi are delightful and I have to say that the background and the bubbles are very effective. Beth has used watercolours, sharpie pens, and rhinestones.




I love the bubbles

I also had a package from Palma in Italy which was very kind of her it contained a selection of ephemera  a rubber stamp, several Tulle  nets  and a Pendant. Now the pendant has given me some food for thought as it is a watch case set in FIMO ? .And as I have 3 small drawers full of watch faces and cases I may try this.
Thank You Palma.


I also managed to finish 5 ATCs to send to Rachel in Australia  can you guess the theme ?








And to top all of this while walking the Big Black Lab he rubbed against a newly painted marker stone .

No comments:

Post a Comment