Monday 18 July 2011

HARD ON THE OUTSIDE SOFT ON THE INSIDE

 

Take one Tim Holtz Cabinet card die and a Tim Holtz artful Dwellings die and    Go Create.

IMG_4811

IMG_4813

IMG_4815

IMG_4828

IMG_4838

IMG_4834

IMG_4822

IMG_4823

Not my usual style but it was done in one hour and very late last night.

IMG_4800

This is the paper I used for the Sun Prints on my earlier blogs .I have had it for several years and I am not sure if it is still available.

IMG_4803

 

Another random image for you to use.

207525

6 comments:

  1. Mary, I really like how you altered the Dwellings die to make the little chapel-like doorway. Very cool and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! the artful dwellings die is quite versatile although I am not sure Tim would approve of the fluffy Angel inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this workx Yes you can still ghet the blue paper for sun dyeing mary.x
    ps...how is the granddaughter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the arch on this would be ideal for a wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary,
    I love the dwelling - it really is beautiful.
    If anyone is searching for the Sun Print paper you can get it on Amazon - I bought some last month.
    Hugs
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do wonders Mary! What a lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete