Sunday 17 July 2011

MAINLY PHOTOS

 

It has been  a wet weekend so plenty of time to create.

IMG_4752

This was created using  TIM HOLTZ cabinet card die and KANBAN stamps .

IMG_4757

I  used one of my original vintage photos for the centre ,and a copy of the young girl under a glass slide on the left. The background paper is from a 110 year book of quotations.Distress inks were used to age.

IMG_4790

IMG_4792

IMG_4795

 

IMG_4804

 

 

IMG_4809

ATCS made for the MOTHER EARTH swap over at  http://milliande.ning.com/

hosted by LOUISE

IMG_4761

IMG_4762

IMG_4765

IMG_4766

IMG_4768

IMG_4771

Quotations all taken from 110 year old book .

 

IMG_4780

DEADLY SINS  journal page from LOREN

IMG_4783

GENIE IN THE BOTTLE page also from LOREN.

She also sent extra BLUEBIRDS OF HAPPINESS

IMG_4784

 

I know a little boy with the wonderful name of OCEAN  who is 3 and very very shy. I have tried so many times to talk to him (WHEN HE IS WITH HIS MUM ) but no joy. So you can imagine how delighted I was when I met them the other day and he had drawn me a picture.

IMG_4799

I think that is me bottom right with my Black Labrador Wilson.

How wonderful .

 

TODAYS RANDOM IMAGE  for you to use.

709461

3 comments:

  1. I love coming for a visit to your blog♥ There is always something here to make one feel good inside, that little picture drawn my Ocean just tugs at the heart strings. He must feel safe with you.
    It was great to see all the elements that went into your vintage folding triptych, Tim Holtz products are amazing, this is a timeless piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your tim h vintage piece. I am posting my ATCS off tomorrow and what a special drawing for you to treasure..always think kids art is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll have to take another English language course so that I could say everything I want. But until then, I have to say what I seem to say all the time - Looove what you do Mary! But I really do love your work, and I lack the ability to express my feelings in English.
    And the drawing that Ocean made is absolutely adorable! So special!

    ReplyDelete