Thursday 20 January 2011

DAY 18 AND DAY 19

We have had some lovely sunny days this week and I cannot justify sitting down crafting or journaling during the day. Apart from that as the sun comes out it shows all the dust and dirty windows and that makes me feel guilty. Yesterday although it was very sunny I did tidy my studio room it had got to the stage where I was climbing over boxes. Of course it will not stay tidy but after I had cleaned up yesterday I did feel as if my head had cleared so perhaps my journalling may improve.
During this clear out I put out approx 100 tin cans that I had been saving for altering this was my chosen craft a couple of years ago. But as I have not created one for a few months I thought they should go for recycling.
Day 18 journal prompt was Lettering and all I could manage was the word PLAY   I am not that happy with it.


 POOKIE


AFTER


AFTER



BEFORE


ALTERED TIN CANS


T

Day 19  TOY TALISMAN a toy or item we remembered from childhood. I chose to do POOKIE the little white rabbit with wings. Pookie was one of my earliest memories and I still have the story book giving to me as a child. A magical world of a flying rabbit and the woodland folk.

2 comments:

  1. First, I love your art! Second, you've done so much work on the studio. Wow! I also have to take a break every now and again and get it back in order. Yours shows the signs of a very busy and creative mind. Lovely work and personally inspiring for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'before' picture is my everyday!!! lol. Love seeing all your other work. I'm so glad to have your artsy goodness in my life. You are a wonderful inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete