Wednesday 6 July 2011

GREMLINS

 

Why is it you start worrying about  your sanity when you lose something ? this has been the case with me today. On my desk I usually  have a archival ink pad ,when I went to use it today it was missing and I searched for about 3 hours without luck. Not to worry I thought I have a brand new one in the drawer,but that was also missing. So you can see why I was worrying about my mental state.

While I was looking for the pad I started on 3 more tags ,using a few Tim Holtz products.

IMG_4568

IMG_4569

IMG_4571

Not sure where I am going with these so they have been put aside for now.

I also took another photo today of the matchbox I received from Lorraine in the swap hosted by Palma over at milliande.

IMG_4563

IMG_4567

IMG_4565

I am not sure that these photos do it justice either .

I have another one due from Marie in Canada but I guess that has been caught up in their post backlog.

 

Just as it was getting dusk last night there was a beautiful rainbow over my fields.

IMG_4561

 

I am not sure how serious I am about losing weight.

 

IMG_4574

But it was delicious !

1 comment:

  1. Mary, your tags are gorgeous! Truly, you make so many wonderful things! And a matchbox is really lovely! Everything is so inspiring! Even the last photo! I am inspired to do some baking! :)

    ReplyDelete