Friday 8 July 2011

TAGS

 

It was another wet day today ! but I am not complaining we need the rain.

And it inspired me to make these tags.

IMG_4606

 

IMG_4616

And still on the watery theme ,this one

IMG_4618

You may remember  earlier this year I planted up a boat ,which is on the old railway crossing on the way into the village.

This was then

DSC_0112

And this is it today

IMG_4608

it has done well in 10 weeks ,and is filling out nicely.

Also I have growth on 15 of the 16 felled eucalyptus, the young leaves are always such a beautiful shade of blue/ green.

IMG_4610

 

I thought I might post a random  vintage image on each blog  that can be copied and used . I have not done this before and I am not sure how it will work.

It will be completely random and it may be good or bad it will be up to you to decide.

613959

1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky you...all those amazing eucalyptus leaves!!! Very jealous! LOVE your tags and your boat looks amazimng..well done Maryx

    ReplyDelete