Thursday 22 September 2011

Halloween In Wonderland

I struggled with the Halloween In Wonderland swap over at  http://milliande.ning.com I had images to use but the quality was not brilliant as they were vintage and the concept also needed some thinking about.
This is what I came up with.
IMG_5630
IMG_5621
IMG_5623
IMG_5625
IMG_5627
IMG_5629
Not my  best work
On the other hand I received these wonderful ATCs from Julka in Canada for the layered swap also over at  http://milliande.ning.com
IMG_5610
they are quite delightful and came with some great extras.
IMG_5611
IMG_5613
IMG_5617
Thank you Julka
In a previous post I talked about the little Sizzix houses ,this is the one that is on its way to Las Vegas
IMG_5581
IMG_5582
Todays random image
GRAY1118

3 comments:

  1. Mary I have no idea why you are not satisfied with your ATCs. I think they are great! I really like the layers on them. And Julka's cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these ATCs and the goodies you got..have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete