Friday 25 March 2011

SOMETHING FISHY AND A LIVER BIRD

Another beautiful day and another set of ATCs for my SOMETHING FISHY swap.This time from Patricia in Cleveland TX. USA .The thing about this set was I did not want to open the envelope it was so intriguing.


It was a lovely heavyweight paper and stitched around the edge with 2 great stamps.And I was not disappointed with the contents either  Patricia had used watercolours and Sakura pens to create some very colourful tropical fish.
And then just to finish off this very interesting package when I opened up the envelope and lay it flat it was printed with various images all perfect for other swaps.


Thank you Patricia



I also had a Packet of goodies from Lorraine in Liverpool it was very kind of her as all I had sent her was a selection of die cuts made with my Sizzix. All of the items in the packet were perfect for me various pieces of ephemera all with a vintage look, Lorraine had also included a cute pendant with one of her bird images which I love.

Thank You Lorraine.

Just a few extra images taken as the day,s warm up.
A DEAD MOLE  ( sorry but I am  fascinated by them )

THE NEW MILITARY A400M  DOING A MAIDEN FLIGHT INTO   FILTON AIRFIELD.

I THINK THESE TWO LOOKED FUNNY


2 BUZZARDS FLYING OVER THE HOUSE

AN ALTERED CAN I MADE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO

1 comment:

  1. those buzzards look scary hope they are not after the dead mole poor thing. Glad you liked my stuff..like sharing my art..Liver bird ha ha ha you have got me singing that theme tune now!

    ReplyDelete