Tuesday 12 April 2011

FISH, BOOKMARKS AND SPRING

Another set of ATCs arrived today from Annie in the USA. and they are delightful a whimsical set including  a Seahorse with wonderful eyelashes. Annie has used watercolour,coloured pencils, and iridescent medium.
I also received 5 bookmarks part of the swap hosted by Dove in the USA


They were from left to right

Ruth, Dove,Lynn,Monika and ?.Each one completely different .Thank you all.

Before I did anything else today I had to tackle this.


I did say I was going to try and keep it tidy .

Walking across the field today it really does feel as if spring is well and truly here. The grass is now growing at a very fast rate and one of the ASH trees at last has leaves emerging.






I also had a little visitor who was six months old today.

1 comment:

  1. You´re keeping buzy too- I haven´t had time yet to take pictures of my tags - my studio-space is a mess 2...

    Hoping this will be a great week when we´ll get it all together!!

    ReplyDelete