Thursday 14 April 2011

TAGS

I had the good news today that my decorated matchboxes have at last reached Italy after 3 weeks + travelling and they arrived at the same time as the Dotees so all is well.

I  finished two of the tags  had started using my new Tim Holtz tag  die I also created a item using another of Tim's dies.(sewing room)







In the post today I received this great artwork from Emma who is the 6 year old daughter of my cousin.She has an English/  Danish Father and a French mother and I think her pictures are wonderful.






7 comments:

  1. OH my......Those are the most exquisit tags I have ever seen! Wauw Mary. What is the colour? I guess that it is spray ink....? And the salmon!!! You cut him out? And the "gine"...sewing, pattern figure....Well you know what I mean. Mary, not an eye is dry overhere! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaay! So glad your matchboxes finally made it. I guess you are no longer banned from future swaps! ;-) Your tags are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree completely with Trine. the most exquisit - ever- Wonder too if you cut out the salmon?

    Would LOVE to buy those stamps- and your knowledge and great feeling for composition!!

    Greetings from Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary ~ soooo lovely! gorgeous fish (am a fish lover, like trine. a pisces, too!) and beautiful, rich colors..

    so VERY hard to believe Emma is 6???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments.Trine it is altered originals spray ink as seen in the GHOSTING demos. I stamped the fish then coloured it with twinkling watercolours and then one of them had glossy accents applied.The little fish are a trout die from Sizzix.And I know it is hard to believe Emma is only six I wish the photos showed the pictures in full they are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures..I have my sons drawings all over the house..cant throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your tags are AMAZING.....WANT THE FISH!!!!!xhax the drawings are wonderful, love children's artxxlynda

    ReplyDelete