Sunday 22 May 2011

WATERMELONS AND A LITTLE BOX

 

 

I  finished the ATCs and twinchies for Lauren’s  Watermelon swap over at milliande. Lauren wanted us to include a watermelon  or part of  one somewhere on the ATC and twinchie  and this is what I came up with.

IMG_3652

I added just a little extra for Lauren’s Watermelon Workshop.

IMG_3646

Palma over at milliande put out a request for someone to make a extra decorated matchbox for Candace as hers were lost in the post.. I really enjoyed making these small treasure chests and I jumped at the chance.

IMG_3636

IMG_3637

IMG_3642

IMG_3643

IMG_3644

Some of you may have noticed that this is not a matchbox but a much larger but still small Treasure Chest. and even though it was biggerI still had a struggle to get everything in.

And this is the aftermath

IMG_3659

This is my main work bench and because it is always cluttered I have a second smaller table to work on under the window.

And here it is

SOMEWHERE

under this mountain of crafty bit’s

 

IMG_3658

IMG_3656

It really is the only way I can work.

Now to tidy up before I start on the next swap.

3 comments:

  1. The watermelon ATC's are great! That was so nice of you to make another box...she's lucky to get it with all the goodies inside. Your table looks likek mine. I'm always saving and collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, the ATCs and inchies are gorgeous and the little treasure chest for Candace is just too cute! She'll be stoked to receive it I am sure!!:-) Your table looks like mine and oh it is so good to see other art tables are just as messy as mine!:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your juicy watermelon ATCs. And what a darling treasure box. Your table top looks like mine. Seems creative minds thrive in clutter.

    ReplyDelete