Saturday, 29 January 2011


some of the large quantity of old paintings

As we have no journal page prompts on at the moment I decide to create some new journals from old paintings. Because I have dabbled in art for such a long time I have plenty of GONE WRONG paintings. In the past I have cut them up and used them to make ATCs but I thought I would create a journal.

I sorted out matching sizes and have joined them together with rings so I can add at any time although it will take me a while to alter the 24  already there. After doing that I created 3 pages straight away it has been a very cold day so it was a good excuse to stay in.
 I used the Sizzix rubber stamp vine and bird

neocolour crayons and Quink ink

Yesterday I spent 1 hour cutting out SIZZIX shapes from magnetic backed foam they are a lot bigger than they look in the photo. The longest wing measures 4 1/2 inches or 12 cms. These I will using as rubber stamps with ink pads.You can see I used the vine shape in the WEST COUNTRY page . They work quite well as long as you apply quite a lot of pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment