Friday 18 March 2011






This BLOG IS A COMPLETE MESS DUE TO THE FACT I AM INSERTING LINKS WHENEVER I DO THIS THE POST ALWAYS GOES WRONG.
HELP

Can you imagine how excited I was to have been given an award for my blog .I have had the blog for a couple of years but it has only been in the last few months that I have really stuck at it. When receiving this award there are a few rules to follow and they are as follows.



1 Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
 Thank you, Barb of  
leaflizard  you have given me the confidence to keep going .And I just love your cute clock.



2.YOU MUST SHARE 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF



1. This year I will have been married for 30 years.

2. I live by the River Severn  the longest river in the U K

3. I became a Grandmother for the first time last October.

4. I have a 8 year old  big black lab called Wilson who was my 5oth birthday gift to myself.

5. I am a constant worrier which hinders my life.

6. Because of the above I am a sufferer of IBS irritable Bowel Syndrome which means I need to be near toilet  at all times.

7. I am always creating in my HEAD ideas swimming around for the next big project ,but rarely do they emerge.



3   AWARD  7 BLOGS AND LET THEM KNOW WHY.
  
Here are the seven blogs I award.... 

1.Paper Kitz

Because Kit is humorous and brings the warmth of the Florida sunshine into my life.


Because Lynda's photos always inspire me especially her candid shots of people in the street.


Because Lorraine's energy and artwork is amazing she seems to be able to create and look after a young family WOW.


Because Trine has an amazing style which I LOVE unmistakably Scandinavian with class.


 Because not only is Janet an amazing artist but she passes on this skill to others by teaching.


Because I love the work Patricia creates especially her mixed media pieces.

 Because Sharon has a way with ATCs and some great photos especially of her cats.

Thank you all for being an inspiration.





































No comments:

Post a Comment