Friday 18 March 2011

I HAVE WON AN AWARD

BEFORE I START I AM MAKING ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO POST THIS BLOG WHENEVER I TRY TO ADD LINKS IT ALL GOES WRONG. BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. AND IF YOU CANNOT READ THIS TRY THE EARLIER POST AS i HAVE AWARDED 7 BLOGS.

By accepting this award i have a few rules to follow the first being thank the person who awarded you and link back to them.
1.
So I would like to thank Barb at       leaflizard       for her kindness in giving  me this award.
2.
LIST 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.

1. I am 57 years old  and will have been married for 30 years in JULY.
2. I have 2 grown up sons the eldest became a Father in October.
3.   I have a black Labrador called Wilson .
4. I have so much art /craft materials I feel ashamed.
5. I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome ) not life threatening just annoying.
6. I am a worrier
7. IN MY HEAD I AM A ARTIST

3.
AWARD 7 BLOGS AND TELL THEM WHY.

1.           Paper Kitz       Because Kit is so humorous and her blog fills my life with the warmth of the Florida sunshine.

2.                    Time Out - Creative Art Journaling        .Because Trine style is amazing typically Scandinavian and classy.

3.         LOVE OF COLLAGE             Because Lorraine manage to create constantly and look after a young family WOW

4.        CHOCOLATE LIFE AND JAZZ!        Because I am always inspired by Lynda's photos especially the candid shots of people in the street.

5.         The Shabby Chic Bohemian    Because Sharon has some great ATCs and photos.

6.         CalicoStudio                 Because I love Patricia's mixed media work.

7.                  Janet Keen Artist, Writer, Teacher, Recreational Photographer, Creativity Promoter...            Because not only is Janet a great artist but she teaches art as well.

I would like to thank you all for your inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. OMG How great is this? Absolutly FAB! Good for you Mary. And you sooo deserve this award. You are my favourite art-friend, and you know how much I appriciate your work. Especially your photo. But you know that!!! Uhhh how fun is this? And thank you for the flattering words, and your kindnes. Love from almost thawed Denmark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic such a neat thing to get. Congratulations. Cheers Janet Keen from New Zealand ( nowhere near the Christchurch earthquake) . I will try to do the instructions. Thanks for linking me
    http://janetkeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your mention Mary..will have to check out the other blogs that you mention too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for mentioning my blogx You so deserve this award..well donexxxyou inspire me to my internet friend and we have SO much in common!Haxx
    Just incase yoiu havce not been there..my Art blog is http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com
    xxlyndaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for naming my blog on this list alongside other fab bloggers. I do not know how I missed this notice earlier, but I will certainly immediately set about posting my own award list.

    ReplyDelete